We speak with Australian based beauty YouTuber Rachel Tee Tyler on the top 5 products she’ll be using throughout summer, the best way to achieve an instant sans-sun glow, and the makeup trends she’ll be donning in 2021.
What does summer mean to you?
Warm beach days and long balmy nights out! My favourite part of Summer is definitely the relaxed vibe. Everyone is just happier in warmer weather haha! Myself included.
What are your top 5 beauty products you’ll be using this summer?
1) Sand & Sky Tasmanian Spring Water Hydration Boost Cream
2) Ultra Violette Clean Screen SPF 30 Mattifying Mineral Skinscreen
3) Mecca Cosmetica Hydra Cheek Tint and Illuminating Balm Duo in 'Rose'
4) Youth To The People Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist
5) Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Lip Plumper in 'Strawberry Kiss'
What are your go-to products for an instant (sans-sun) glow?
For instant dewy and glowy skin, I love the Sand and Sky Australian Emu Apple Dreamy Glow Drops. And to add a warm radiance to the face. I also love the Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer in 'Teddy'!
Is there a summer 2021 makeup trend inspired by the Île Mustique collection you’re keen to try?
Where are your favourite Summer getaway destinations and why?
I honestly think there's no place like home, and we are absolutely spoilt for beautiful Summer destinations in Australia! Local Sydney staycations in Tamarama, or down the coast to Jervis Bay! But by far my favourite Aussie Summer trips have been up to the Whitsundays and Palm Cove in Queensland. The sun just hits different up there!